Why video interviewing will improve your retail recruitment process
Hiring the right-fit workers is a tough challenge when you have to deal with high volume hiring, seasonal hiring, and high turnover rates. In this webinar, we'll help you tackle these (and other) challenges through video interviews and share our tips and insights we’ve gained over the years of working with retail companies!
Watch the webinar
In this webinar we’ll discuss why video interviewing will improve your retail recruitment process. By using video interviews in the screening process, store managers can:
- See more candidates before meeting everyone face-to-face
- Give candidates a chance to showcase their personality and skills
- Assess candidates' attitudes to make more informed hiring decisions
- Save time and make the recruitment process more efficient
- Gain peace of mind knowing you've hired right-fit retail workers
Riku Malkki is an experienced e-recruitment professional and former CEO of Recright. He has over 12 years of experience in the field of HR Tech. He’s an MSc in Information Systems Management and he has helped more than 200 organizations in developing their recruitment processes. He's a firm advocate of lean methodologies and listens carefully the voice of to the customer.
Saara Saalamo is an experienced marketing leader on a mission to enable companies to grow by hiring right, even remotely–the right people, the right way, fast and efficiently with video recruitment.