Our latest report
Candidate Survey 2022
A survey of over 40,000 candidates about their experience and views on video interviews as a recruitment method. See what they had to say.
About The Survey
Video interviews have become a staple in modern recruitment and an essential part of recruitment strategies in companies all over the world.
Recruiters have noticed the many benefits of video interviews, such as faster and more efficient recruitment, increased transparency, and improved employer branding. But what do candidates think of video interviews?
We wanted to know. So, we asked. And over 40, 000 candidates across the world answered.
Table of contents
In this survey
We asked over 40,000 candidates about their experience and views on video interviews as a recruitment method, including:
- How satisfied are candidates with video interviewing as a method?
- How satisfied are candidates in using Recright?
- What do candidates have to say about video interviews?
- How much time does it take for candidates to answer the video interview?
- Would candidates recommend video interviews as a recruitment method from the candidate's point of view?
Linda Wall, Recruiter, Volvo Cars
“The recruitment process would have required more time from more people if we weren’t using Recright.”
Volvo Cars Developed a Digital Recruitment Process using Recright for its Global Graduate Program.