Candidate Survey 2020
Recright surveyed over 30,000 candidates around the world to find out what do they think about video interviews.
See what they had to say
- Aboutvideo interviews p2
- Who took the survey p4
- Gender p4
- Education p5
- Age p6
- Satisfaction p7
- Candidates' thoughts on Recright and video interviews p10
- Answering to a video interview p11
- Feedback from the candidatesp13
- Conclusions p16
- About Recright p17
Video interviews have become a staple in modern recruitment and an essential part of recruitment strategies in companies all over the world.
Recruiters have noticed the many benefits of video interviews, such as faster and more efficient recruitment, increased transparency, and improved employer branding. But what do candidates think of video interviews?
We wanted to know. So, we asked. And over 30, 000 candidates across the world answered.
In this ebook, you'll learn:
- How satisfied are candidates with video interviewing as a method?
- How satisfied are candidates in using Recright?
- What do candidates have to say about video interviews?
- How much time does it take for candidates to answer the video interview?
- Would candidates recommend video interviews as a recruitment method from the candidate's point of view?
Learn how Recright helped Volvo Cars moving away from a time-consuming screening process
Linda Wall, Recruiter, Volvo Cars
“The recruitment process would have required more time from more people if we weren’t using Recright.”
Volvo Cars Developed a Digital Recruitment Process using Recright for its Global Graduate Program.