Candidate experience – The complete guide
The world of hiring is more candidate-driven than ever before. Good candidate experience boosts your employer brand and can make it easier for you to attract the best candidates. Our insights provide an in-depth look at what makes for great candidate experience.
What Is Candidate Experience 01
Why Candidate Experience Matters 02
7 Common Causes of Bad Candidate Experience 03
How to Improve Your Candidate Experience 04
How to Measure Candidate Experience 05
Tools & Technologies 07
Video interviews have become a staple in modern recruitment and an essential part of recruitment strategies in companies all over the world.
Recruiters have noticed the many benefits of video interviews, such as faster and more efficient recruitment, increased transparency, and improved employer branding. But what do candidates think of video interviews?
We wanted to know. So, we asked. And over 30, 000 candidates across the world answered.
In this ebook, you'll learn:
- How satisfied are candidates with video interviewing as a method?
- How satisfied are candidates in using Recright?
- What candidates have to say about video interviews?
- How much time does it take for candidates to answer the video interview?
- Would candidates recommend video interviews as a recruitment method from the candidate's point of view?
Learn how Recright helped Volvo Cars moving away from a time-consuming screening process
Linda Wall, Recruiter, Volvo Cars
“The recruitment process would have required more time from more people if we weren’t using Recright.”
Volvo Cars Developed a Digital Recruitment Process using Recright for its Global Graduate Program.